Sr. Executive Recruiterjodie@jbnassociates.com
- What was your first job?
- Best advice you received from a boss, friend, family member or mentor?
If you have an unpleasant experience with someone, do not take it personally. You never know what the other person is going through.
- What are you most passionate about professionally?
Helping companies build stronger teams. Helping individuals build stronger careers.
- Advice you would give to a person going on an interview?
Do your homework! Research the company, their people, line of business and current events going on in the industry. And don’t take yourself too seriously. Allow your personality to show through, while maintaining an appropriate level of professionalism.
- Favorite Quote:
“In each moment of each day, choose the very best version of yourself.” – Matthew Kelly, Author
- If you could change something in the world what would it be?
I would put an end to all types of abuse, especially towards children and animals.
- Invention you wish you thought of?
I wish I had thought of the vacuum cleaner.
- What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
- How do you define a perfect Sunday afternoon?
I would take a long walk on one of the nearby nature trails, then I would enjoy lunch on a sunny patio.
- Favorite place to vacation?