KATHY COLACE LAURINAITIS
- What was your first job?
I was in 7th grade when I first started to work. I worked for my father’s produce company, Colace Bros, sorting cantaloupes in El Centro, CA.
- Best advice you received from a boss, friend, family member or mentor?
From my dad…each day you wake you have the choice how you will face your day.
- What are you most passionate about professionally?
Working with our clients across North America; having the opportunity to assist them upgrade their management team. I learn something new each day therefore my work never becomes stale.
- Advice you would give to a person going on an interview?
Be prepared, be you, be humble, be on time.
- Favorite quote:
You may see me struggle but you will never see me quit. Reebok
- If you could change something in the world what would it be?
Cure for pediatric cancer.
- Invention you wish you thought of?
- What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
The Giving Tree author Shel Silverstein.
- How do you define a perfect Sunday afternoon?
BBQ at the house with family & friends and a perfect 78 degrees.
- Favorite place to vacation?
With my husband at a 5-star resort with a beautiful view of the ocean & a glass of wine.