VP of Operationskristen@jbnassociates.com
- What was your first job?
I was a stock girl at a boutique clothing store in Birmingham, MI.
- Best advice you received from a boss, friend, family member or mentor?
To under-promise and over-deliver.
- What are you most passionate about professionally?
Details, Details and Details!
- Advice you would give to a person going on an interview?
Clean up your social media accounts.
- Favorite Quote:
At the end of the day, you control your own happiness
- If you could change something in the world what would it be?
Early detection tests for cancer to increase survival rates.
- Invention you wish you thought of?
Post-it Notes – I can’t live without them.
- What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
Three Little Pigs
- How do you define a perfect sunday afternoon?
Hanging out with my husband and dog.
- Favorite place to vacation?
Sedona for a weekend trip, Italy for longer than a weekend!