Executive Search Consultantkm@jbnassociates.com
- What was your first job?
Godiva Chocolates in the mall. I ate more than I sold!!
- Best advice you received from a boss, friend, family member or mentor?
“Go with your gut and don’t overthink” Simple but true. More often than not, our initial gut feeling is the right way to go.
- What are you most passionate about professionally?
Making a difference and having a positive impact on someone’s career and a company’s success. Recruiting is like putting a puzzle together. When those pieces fit just right, it is so gratifying.
- Advice you would give to a person going on a interview?
Interviews go two ways. As much as a company is interviewing you for the job, you should be interviewing them to make sure it is a win-win for both parties involved. Ask questions and do your research!
- Favorite Quote:
“You don’t have to see the whole staircase, to take the first step.”
- If you could change something in the world what would it be?
In a nutshell: the lack of empathy in the world. I wish we’d all realize that our similarities far outweigh our differences.
- Invention you wish you thought of?
Pinterest app. It’s my go-to since I’m naturally completely uncreative!
- What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
I loved reading/listening to Shel Silverstein poems, specifically Where the Sidewalk Ends
- How do you define a perfect Sunday afternoon?
Wake up late, hot cup of coffee, play some tennis, work in the yard and enjoy the sun. Then meet up with family and friends at a local winery, drink some delicious local wine and top the night off with a sushi dinner with my husband and 2 girls. Perfection!
- Favorite place to vacation?
ANY place that has warm sun, big fruity drinks and sparkling water! My family was able spend a week in San Sebastian, Spain last summer, and that was absolutely amazing!